This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

The holidays are fast approaching!  

Saturday, November 3, 2012

It's now November, and I'm left wondering where the time has gone. It wasn't too long ago that I was enjoying the sunshine and warmer temperatures. Now, it's November and the temps are in the 50s here in Maryland. I'm not fond of cold weather (being a summer baby and all) so I'm not looking forward to winter. It's been grey here in Maryland for over a week, mostly due to Hurricane Sandy, so it just reminds me that soon we'll have snow.

The holidays are fast approaching, and not only am I busy with work, but my kids are all teenagers now. My oldest graduates high school this year and turns 18 in 4 days. My son is now 16 and just got his first job, so I'm busy taking him back and forth to work.

Myself and the other admins in the office will be busy planning holidays socials, fundraisers, and potlucks. I love those times - it's just the planning that gets me down.

What about you? Are you looking forward to the holidays?


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ The holidays are fast approaching!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd