This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Maryland: There's a new store coming to the Westfield Annapolis Mall (XSRE)  

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Last week, I happened upon a Twitter party being hosted by a blogger I've done business with a few times in past, Rachel Ferrucci. This party was being held to introduce people to XSRE, a new store that has various locations opening soon (some have already opened). (If you're wondering, yes I did win a prize! I'm pretty lucky like that!) Here's a pic of what I won:


Sweet, right?!

After attending the party, I received an email to attend the Grand Opening of the XSRE that will be opening at the Westfield Mall in Annapolis, Maryland. Not many things happen locally that I am able to attend, but this one is, so of course I jumped at this chance!

Not to mention, I love accessories and so do my two daughters! I'm planning on taking my oldest daughter (who's 18) for some one-on-one mother & daughter time! Plus, I think she might qualify for the casting call!

Oh wait... that was the thing I was keeping hush-hush, so she could win the casting call! 

Just kidding... Here's some deets on the casting call and store opening:


Be at the XSRE in Annapolis, MD, (click the preceding link for a map!) this Saturday, December 1st, from 2-4 pm for the store's grand opening, and for your chance to be the XSRE girl of the store!

The chosen XSRE girl from each store will win a 6-month modeling contract, be featured on the XSRE website and in ads, receive an all expense-paid trip to New York City for photo shoots, and receive a monthly $100 giftcard!

Hope to see you there!

Disclaimer: This post was compensated by The Blogger ConnectionI will be given a $100 gift card to shop at the store Grand Opening, as well as $50. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product or payment will NEVER influence what I write in any review.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd