This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Get Unjunked: Unreal Candy  

Wednesday, October 17, 2012



Have you heard of UnrealTM candy? Have you had the opportunity to try this product? I did recently on behalf of Global Influence, and I hosted a home party to share it with my friends, as well as a couple of my son’s friends! Unfortunately, my electronics currently hate me – my internet has been revolting against me the past couple of days, and then my digital camera died, so I’ve lost all of the photos I took during the party!
No worries – I’ll still be able to share with you the goodness of UnrealTM candy!


There are currently 5 types of UnrealTM candy –
·         Unreal 54TM – Candy Coated Chocolates with Peanuts
·         Unreal 41TM – Candy Coated Chocolates
·         Unreal 8TM  - Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat Bar
·         Unreal 5TM – Chocolate Caramel Nougat Bar
·         Unreal 77TM – Peanut Butter Cups
I’m a HUGE Peanut Butter Cup fan, so I have to say that Unreal 77TM is my favorite, but I also love Unreal 8TM and Unreal 5TM.
What I love most about this line of candy, is that there are NO Artificial Ingredients. Not only that, but there are NO GMOs, NO preservatives, NO Corn Syrup, and NO Partially Hydrogenated Oil. Not to mention – the sugar content is “generally” lower than the comparable products. Based on these things alone, the candy just tastes so much better, and I don’t feel “as” guilty eating some!
All of my guests, as well as my son’s two friends who just “happened” to be at the party, loved these products as well! I sent everyone home with a bagful of products – one of each! – as well as shared samples while they were there. We enjoyed various appetizers as well, and I shared with them the goodness that is UnrealTM candy.
Here is a fun video about UnrealTM featuring Matt Damon, Gisele, and other celebs:

http://www.youtube.com/v/YOOeNvls7qc?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> http://www.youtube.com/v/YOOeNvls7qc?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="380" height="214" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">


You can find UnrealTM candy almost anywhere, but click here to find one near you!

Disclaimer: I was sent the products named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Get Unjunked: Unreal Candy

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd