This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Milk & Truffle GHIRARDELLI SQUARES®  

Sunday, February 19, 2012

As I mentioned previously, I do like the finer things in life, and chocolate is no exception. Premium chocolate is some of my most coveted items, and I try to keep a stash of them.

Especially GHIRARDELLI SQUARES®. Particularly, the Milk and Caramel kind. They're my fave! 

So when I got an email from SheSpeaks to take part in a Milk & Truffle GHIRARDELLI SQUARES® review, I said to myself, "Yum! A new flavor!" I usually get the limited editions around the holidays, especially since they're usually on sale! 

I received a bag of the NEW Milk & Truffle Squares a week or so ago, and they lasted about three days! I shared a couple of them with my kids, and I (shh!) ate the rest in bouts of serious stress. (That's my story - I'm stickin to it!)

To have a GHIRARDELLI SQUARES® with a TRUFFLE INSIDE!? That's a beautiful thing! They were creamy and delicious! I may have found my new fave!

Have you tried this latest edition to the  GHIRARDELLI SQUARES® line?

Thanks, SheSpeaks, for the opportunity to try these!

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review, as well as 2 $1/1 bag of Ghirardelli squares by SheSpeaks. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

2 comments: to “ Review: Milk & Truffle GHIRARDELLI SQUARES®

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd