This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Sharing our Disney Dream  

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Back in January of 2011, I found out that I had won a cruise aboard the Disney Dream, the newest ship in Disney's line of cruise ships. I won this trip from a local radio - Lite 101.9 FM. This was a daily contest where you had to listen to the station to get keywords four times a day, or watch Lite 101.9 FM's Facebook page for the words.

I guarantee you I had only entered TWO Times, tops, and I won! This was by far, my biggest win yet! The prize included round-trip air from my location to Orlando, FL, then bus transportation to Port Canaveral, FL, where we would set sail on a 4-day, 3 night trip to Nassau, Bahamas!

Being that the Disney Dream just started sailing in 2011, there were only a few days that we could choose to go, as they sold out pretty quickly! We selected the November 27th, 2011 trip, and we returned on December 1st.

Here's some photos from our trip! Enjoy!


The Ship docked at Castaway Cay, Disney's Private Island in the Caribbean


 My kids in front of the beautifully-decorated tree at Castaway Cay


My daughter and I on Deck 3, in front of the Chandelier that hangs over the atrium. This night was Pirate Night.


Looking down into the Atrium.


Sunset while docked at Castaway Cay


View of Castaway Cay from boat


View of the AquaDuck and the ship, while heading out to Castaway Cay to enjoy some fun! 


The beach on Castaway Cay


Ravyn and Ariel


My daughter, myself, and Snow White!

We had a great time and I have to thank 101.9 and the ENTIRE Disney staff for making our memory a wonderful one!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


4 comments: to “ Sharing our Disney Dream

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd