This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Save money using SavingStar  

Sunday, January 1, 2012


As a single mom of three, stretching my dollars is an absolute must for me. From clipping coupons to using ecoupons, I'm always hunting down a deal! I usually do pretty well too - I save about 75% on average from everything from clothing to groceries!

I recently found out about SavingStar and I just signed up to use their ecoupons. These digital coupons work at over 100 chains in 24,000 stores nationwide!

I was able to link my CVS card, Food Lion, ShopRite, Rite Aid, and more! By far, this is the best service that allows you to use digital coupons to save money - I've never seen this many vendors on a single site like this before!

Here's a screenshot of the ecoupons I was able to add to my account:


I love that out of $26 in ecoupons, I found $20.75 in coupons for products that I want! I also love that I can print or email me list of ecoupons, so I don't forget what I want to use!

Here's how it works:

1. Join SavingStar for free and register your grocery and drugstore loyalty cards on SavingStar. 

2. When you use your card at checkout like you normally do, your savings are automatically added to your SavingStar account within 2-30 days depending on when the store sends the purchase data to SavingStar. (Note: the savings are not given at checkout in the store and they are not printed on your receipt).

 3. Once your accumulated savings in your SavingStar account reach $5, you can pick your payout from a deposit into your bank or PayPal account, an Amazon gift card, or a donation to American Forests. It’s that easy!

SavingStar eCoupons are updated each week. This week you can save money on Pepsi, Campbell's Soup, Lipton Tea, Playtex, Wet Ones, Lay's Kettle Cooked Chips, Scott Bath Tissue, Cheetos/Fritos, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, McCain's French Fries, and more. Get grocery coupons at SavingStar.com today.

Do you use digital coupons? Have you tried SavingStar yet? Will you, after reading this post?

Disclaimer: I was sent a $25 gift card to help facilitate this review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product or payment will NEVER influence what I write in any review.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Save money using SavingStar

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd