This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Book Review: Sun Sign Series - Cancer by Joanna Martine Woolfolk  

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ever since I was younger, I have been interested in astrology, astronomy, and horoscopes. (After all, they correlate!) I don't put 100% stock in my daily horoscope (especially since I read three daily!), but I do read them and I notice if something happens that was mentioned in a horoscope.

I also notice, from dealing with so many different types of people from all walks of life, that usually, a Sun Sign does influence how a person is, believes, and acts. I like to read books about my Sun Sign, which is Cancer (born June 21st through July 22nd), and learn more about myself in doing so.

The book above, Sun Sign Series - Cancer by Joanna Martine Woolfolk, is one of the books I have read recently to learn more about my Sun Sign. I bought some post-it flags and flagged alot of things in this book to refer back to and try to remember about myself. I really enjoyed this book and learned a few more things to pay attention to!

Do you read & pay attention to horoscopes and astrology? Have you ever read a book to learn more about your Sun Sign?

Disclaimer: I was sent a copy of the book named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd