This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Product Review: What Odor?  

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

To kick off my return to blogging, I have a special review for you today! 

I was recently contacted about reviewing What Odor? and since I smoke, I thought this would be a great chance to try out another product, but this time - I was hoping for different results than received from previous odor-eliminating sprays! (Not to name names, of course!) I was pleasantly surprised by What Odor? and have been using it almost daily since!

I'm a mom who works full time, and not only that, I'm a mom of TEENS! (Insert scream here!) Sometimes there are strange smells around, and my son seems to be the culprit. I mean, he showers and I've never had a problem with his cleanliness, but if you're a mom of a teenage son, then you know what I am talking about!

I first tried this product a few weeks ago when I was doing a little cleaning up around the house - I was shocked how well this product works! It eliminated the odors in our apartment and kept the area fresh-smelling for days! Now I spray What Odor? anytime our home needs freshening, or something just doesn't smell right!

What Odor? is safe for people, pets, and the planet. It's a multi-purpose odor eliminator that really works! Just spray the area and allow to dry! VOILA!

Have you tried What Odor? What are your thoughts?

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Product Review: What Odor?

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd