This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

What's on your Bucket List?  

Saturday, November 5, 2011

All of us have heard of a bucket list - probably since the movie of the same name came out back in the year 2007.

I have long thought about what I want to do before I die. (Have you?)

Here's the top 15 things I would like to do before I die:
1. Sky-dive
2. Bungee jump
3. Travel to France
4. Travel to Italy
5. Travel to Alaska
6. Travel to Africa
7. Learn to sail
8. Take a cruise
9. See whales of all types: Orcas, humpbacks, sperm - you name it
10. Meet my great-grandchildren
11. Travel to Alabama and meet some of my family
12. Get a Master's degree
13. Go on a ghost hunt
14. Start my own business
15. Swim with the dolphins

What's on your bucket list?

This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to to get the details. 

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ What's on your Bucket List?

  • Laila
    November 15, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

    I've been meaning to write a bucket list for a while. Yours looks great. Where in Africa do you want to go? It's a big continent to travel. I've been to Morocco and really enjoyed it.

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd