This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Seeking Holiday 2011 Sponsors  

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I've been away from my blog for so long, but I'm ready to get into the holiday spirit and get some reviews and prizes for my online friends! 


A Simple Kinda Life is currently seeking sponsors for a Holiday 2011 blog party! A Coming-Back-To-Blogging party, if you will! 


If you're interested in being a part of this party, please email me!


Looking forward to working with you! 


I'm also looking forward to partying with my readers... hey... I'm honest! 




Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Seeking Holiday 2011 Sponsors

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd