This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Win an HP Touchsmart 310 from DearCrissy.com  

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I know I've been MIA. I'm losing subscribers and losing traffic, but none of that matters much anymore. For now, it's about my job, my kids, and myself. Getting things together.

I am writing today to share a contest with you - you can win an HP Touchsmart 310 from the lovely Crissy at DearCrissy.com.

I want to win this thing because I've coveted this computer since they were invented! And because we only have laptops right now and when we get our apartment/townhouse (hopefully soon!) we'll need a desktop.

Want to win? It's easy and there's like, a TON of extra entries!

Dear Crissy is giving away an HP TouchSmart 310

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Win an HP Touchsmart 310 from DearCrissy.com

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd