Thursday, August 26, 2010
I've seen a search for Arm & Hammer coupons come up on my Lijit Widget previously, so I figured I'd share them with you.
Save up to $12 on Arm & Hammer products with these coupons.
For the THIRD Time, myEZDeal.com is giving a 32" Sony Bravia LCD HDTV! Wow!
How about that?! I'm actually picking winners from 2 days ago instead of a week! Stick with me kids, and I'll continuously get better!
The winner of the Jensen Project Giveaway is:
#8 - cdziuba
The winner of the Penguins of Madagascar Prize Pack Giveaway is:
#21 - Belinda M (bluebelle367@...)
The winner of the Monopoly Giveaway is:
#36 - Tracy DeLuca
The winner of the Walmart $25 GC Giveaway is:
(please note, I had my Twitter followers choose a number for this one because there was 209 comments and I can't print where I am)
See here for more info: http://twitter.com/pricousins/status/22024269098
http://twitter.com/corndogwalker/status/22024312430 and http://twitter.com/pricousins/status/22024378261
#42 - Tracy R (cardprincess@....)
Thanks to all of you for entering and congratulations! You will be hearing from me momentarily!
Keep entering. To the left... To the left... (In my Beyonce' voice)
The other day I pulled winners and since my comments don't number, it's always fun to pick winners when I have alot of comments. Of course, the DOLE giveaway had 196 comments and my network went out while I was printing comments for all of the giveaways that had ended. (OF course, right?!) And for some reason, since it's a wireless printer, even though the network was restarted and the printer was restarted (MULTIPLE times actually!) the pages didn't print until yesterday FINALLY.
Anyway, so here are the winners of the DOLE coupons for FREE fruit!
#42 - Sarah of PSMomReviews
#182 - Kathy Pease
#157 - Erica C.
#144 - Paula Michelle
#45 - Elizabeth C.
#53 - fdigsby
#17 - @desmoinesdealin
#146 - Janice
#194 - 07violet
#2 - Mel4Him
I will be contacting you all via email momentarily. Congratulations! Thanks for entering!
*The winners of the other giveaways that ended a couple of days ago will be drawn today also. Stay tuned!
Call it lack of planning, call it lack of communication, but I screwed up. The Joe's Crab Shack gift card giveaway is actually for $25 to each winner. I've updated the post to reflect this and I hope that no one is mad at me for making this mistake!
My apologies for any inconvenience!
Happy Sunday! I hope you have had a great weekend, and if you go back to work tomorrow (like me!) that you have a restful and peaceful Sunday!
Time to link up some giveaways and enter some too!
Please remember to leave the ending date so I can easily update this list week to week!
I'm really sorry and you all are probably sick of me for not pulling winners right away. I started my new job last week and I've been getting settled in, doing training, and all kinds of fun stuff associated with a new job, so please stick with me! I've got some other reviews and giveaways I'll be putting up soon too so stay tuned for those!
Now it's time for some recent winners!
The THREE winners of the Breyer's Smooth & Dreamy FREE product coupons are:
On the weekend I will go to Wendy's for a large vanilla frosty
*Please note: I cannot find an email address for you... if you see this or if anyone knows this person, please have them email me at pricousins at gmail dot com. Thanks!
Subscribed to RSS feed (Google)
my fave movie ever is moulin rouge. my son would love this movie!
August 3, 2010 12:04 AM
I also entered your Breyer's giveaway!I'm having printer issues so I can't print the DOLE winners... hopefully the printer will wake up and I can announce those later today or tomorrow!
Recently, I shared with you City of Hope, in my "I'm All In - City of Hope" post. What I didn't share with you in that post, but knew that I would before the end of this blog tour, was my personal story.
As part of this blog tour, we were either supposed to share a video of an interview we did with someone at BlogHer or an interview of someone that we did in text format.
I decided to share my personal story. It's going to be difficult to write this, but hopefully by doing so, I can prevent someone else from going through what I did.
This post is a little bit overdue since I started my job last Tuesday. Some of you may have seen it on Facebook or on Twitter and I meant to post here that I had finally found a job, but between doing paperwork to start my job and all the other things I had to do to prepare for that, I just didn't make that post happen.
If you know anything about me, you know that I have worked as a Government Contractor in various capacities for the past ten years. It's the type of work that I prefer to do, simply because I don't have a college degree (YET) and it's the best money you can make around here, aside from working for the Government.
I was actually contacted for this job and I did the first interview and they called me back for the second about a week and a half later. I found out that afternoon that I got the job. I'm working with L-3 but employed through a recruiter. I have two bosses: one here in Maryland who works for the Government and one in New Jersey who works for L-3.
I haven't worked much because when you work for the government you have to go through all of these steps to even get on their computer network so since I haven't been up there working for 5 months, I have to do all of that stuff again. L-3 sent me a laptop but still, there's not much I can do.
So far, it's good. It's quiet there but in November when people start moving down from NJ (because of BRAC), then I'll be busier.
Cool part? I get to go to NJ a few times in the next month to travel. And I get paid for it!
Thanks for all of your support and prayers while I was out of work! I truly know who my real friends and supporters are!
I meant to put this up earlier today. I got online with the full intentions of doing this FIRST, then I got sucked into Facebook and my inbox. I started a job earlier this week and my inbox is suffering yet again. I'm talking about over 1000 messages there right now. Yup, no lie...
I have winners to pull and I hope to get to those today. I have a few reviews and giveaways to put up too but I'm not 100% positive that I'll get to that today. As always, be patient with me!
Link up your giveaways! Please be sure to add an end date for your giveaway so when I do my weekly maintenance I can easily see if the giveaway is ended.
*You can always click on the "Share This" button below to tweet this list out or share it on Facebook and help drive traffic to all of the great contests. :-)
To Our Valued Customers:Rite Aid gladly accepts the following coupon types as detailed in the coupon acceptance guidelines listed below:
· Manufacturer coupons are found in newspapers, magazines and even affixed to products. The UPC on these coupons begins with a "5."
Rite Aid Manufacturer Coupons
· Rite Aid Manufacturer coupons generally appear in our weekly circular, on our website and are sent to customers via e-mail. These coupons are labeled "manufacturer coupon" and have a UPC that begins with "49."
Rite Aid Valuable Coupons
· Rite Aid coupons are labeled "variable coupon" and have a UPC that begins with "48."
Internet/Print at Home coupons
· Rite Aid will accept Internet/print at home coupons up to the equivalent value of $5.00 off.· A Rite Aid coupon (with the Rite Aid logo) is NOT considered an Internet coupon (even if printed off the Internet) and is therefore not subject to the $5.00 maximum.
+UP Reward Coupons
· +UP Reward coupons are special coupons earned by a customer in a prior purchase that can be used for any nonprescription purchase with a small number of exclusions that are listed on the +UP coupon. Multiple +UP coupons can be used (subject to the printed exclusions) up to the amount of purchase before sales tax.
Buy One, Get One Free
· We accept two coupons for the purchase of two items that are on Buy One, Get One Free Promotion.· We accept a Buy One, Get One Free Coupon with an item that is in our flyer as Buy One, Get One Free, meaning both items are free. The cash register will compute any sales tax due, which varies by state law.
Total Purchase Coupons
· Rite Aid may feature total purchase coupons which discount the total purchase amount based upon meeting specific requirements. For example, $5 off a $25 purchase price threshold coupon.· These coupons are accepted under the following conditions:o The coupon is valid and in date; only one total purchase coupon per transaction.o Total purchase equals or exceeds $25 before tax (before any coupons are applied).o Coupons for individual items can also be used including another "48" coupon that is tied to an item in the transaction.o Provided the total of items purchased is equal to or greater than the purchase requirement, other coupons can be used in conjunction with the total purchase coupon.ACCEPTANCE GUIDELINES:
· Coupons must be valid and in date; Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.· Register will validate coupon through scanning or keyed entry of the coupon UPC number.· In the event that any item's selling price is less than the value of the coupon, Rite Aid will accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is allowed.· When making a return for a product that had a coupon attached, Rite Aid cannot refund cash for the value of the coupon and cannot return the coupon that was used.· Rite Aid reserves the right to not accept any coupon where the validity or the coupon cannot be established.
· More than one coupon can be used on the purchase of a single item under the following conditions:· All coupons match the item being purchased.· The total of the coupons is equal to or less than the selling price of the item before sales tax.· No more than one "48" Rite Aid valuable coupon, one "49" RiteAid Manufacturer coupon, and one "5"manufacturer coupon can be used on a single item.· Rite Aid may accept multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers within the store manager's sole discretion.
On July 29th, Family Dollar introduced a Kidget Widget that you can use to dress up your own kidget! You can use this widget to pair up clothing for your kids from the Kidget line, exclusively at Family Dollar! You can also share your designs with your friends on Facebook and Twitter!
Be sure to check out Family Dollar for select Avatar toys for $5!
Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any manner for sharing this information with my readers.
–noun1. the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying; keen pleasure; elation: She felt the joy of seeing her son's success.2. a source or cause of keen pleasure or delight; something or someone greatly valued or appreciated: Her prose style is a pure joy.3.the expression or display of glad feeling; festive gaiety.4. a state of happiness or felicity.–verb (used without object)5.to feel joy; be glad; rejoice.
–verb (used with object)6. Obsolete . to gladden.