This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Easy holiday party planning with Hickory Farms  

Monday, December 6, 2010



I remember back when we lived in the Pittsburgh area, my mom would go to Hickory Farms in the local mall every year, at holiday time.

I fell in love with those sausages and cheeses (not to mention the smell of the store!!!) way back when, and not much has changed since then!

I was recently selected to do a review of a holiday gift basket from Hickory Farms, and I was thrilled because it's been so long since I've had these scrumptious sausages and cheeses!

I received the Party Planner Gift box, which contains such great things as Beef Summer Sausage, their Original Cheese Ball, Smoked Cheddar Blend, as well as two things I hadn't tried before: Cranberry Mustard and Sweet Hot Mustard.

I must say, not only did I love all of the items that I usually love (like the Beef Summer Sausage!) but I also liked the Turkey Summer Sausage, and the mustards, none of which have I tried before! I also love the little strawberry candies they always offer in their gift baskets! I forget their name, but they're so good!

Not only do I enjoy Hickory Farms' food, but their reusable baskets really come in handy! They're a great way to share the love, easily!

Hickory Farms makes it easy to plan your parties with their wonderful gift boxes! Not only can you share some great snacks in a jiffy, you can also purchase gift boxes for your friends and family for the holidays!

Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Hickory Farms and received a signature gift box from Hickory Farms to thank me for taking the time to participate.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Easy holiday party planning with Hickory Farms

  • blueviolet
    December 6, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

    That smoked cheddar looks so good! I love hickory farms!

  • TMWW
    December 6, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

    Hi Angie! I know I haven't been blog hopping in a long time and popped on today for a few to say hi to some of my favorites...I remember having a Hickory Farms basket at Christmas every year back home in Pennsylvania. I don't know if my Dad's boss gave them out as gifts or where they came from, but my brother and I used to fight over the cheese in the baskets and Dad and I would fight over the summer sausage LOL! Love and Blessings to you and yours for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd