This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

2010 has been a rough year  

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Who here reads my blog for more than just contests? I hope you do come to READ and I hope that you consider yourself my friend!

I wish I could keep posting my personal stuff on here but due to family members that I have decided to cut loose out of my life, I have opened a private blog. I must admit, I thought readership would be higher than it is. I thought I had more supporters than that out there...

Either way, I consider many of you friends and I'm glad that you come here when you do!

Please understand if you've entered any of my giveaways, won a prize from me, or wonder where I am, 2010 has been a very rough year for my family and I. In case you didn't know or weren't paying attention, we have no home of our own! And I'm not kidding!

Thanksgiving Eve we became fully homeless. I'm on a waiting list for a shelter, hoping to get a place for my children and myself before then. So please excuse my rants on Facebook and Twitter and my lack of responses to your emails - because I just don't have internet access right now, with the being homeless and all.

I will respond to emails as soon as I am able. Right now I'm 100% focused on keeping my job (unlike earlier in the year when I lost my great-paying job!), getting my kids to and from school, and keeping life as normal as possible for them, while figuring out how to have some presents under our non-existant tree for Christmas.

Now you know the whole (partial) story.

Back to our regularly scheduled programs....

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


13 comments: to “ 2010 has been a rough year

  • blueviolet
    December 7, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

    I tried to click through to that post you linked up the other night, but it's invite only to your private blog, you silly!

  • Melissa A.
    December 7, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

    Ang! I support you :) I am sorry I haven't been around much lately, I had no internet access and things here are...well bad. I am always here if you need anything girl!!

  • Liz
    December 7, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

    Oh, I am so sorry. I stopped reading blogs for a while and missed this. I'll be praying for you all.

  • Nichol
    December 7, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

    I feel like a bad bloggy friend as my reader has had over 1,000+ in it at all times. I barely read any blogs right now due to the holidays. Angie I'm so sorry this is happening. Keep thinking of the good and you will make it through this. Big hugs to you.

  • TMWW
    December 7, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

    Angie, sent you a private e-mail message. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

  • JR911
    December 7, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

    I'm praying that 2011 brings new hope and opportunities for you. I know that you must be stressed beyond belief.....know that there will be a better day ahead. Prayers really do work miracles!

  • Cindy
    December 7, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

    I've been wondering how you were doing. I've been AFK more often than usual since Boy #3 was born, so I've missed a lot of updates. Still thinking about you, though! Praying for you, too. I didn't realize that your situation had gotten even worse. :-( I'm so sorry to hear that. Hang in there! (I know, that's so lame, but I'm not sure what kind of encouragement to give, except to keep on keeping on.)

  • Jenna
    December 8, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

    Angie, this is my first visit to your site. I'm also a single mom and 2010 was very tough for me, too. I hope things get better for you quickly! I'll be thinking of you and your family. What can I do to help you?

  • Sarah - PS Mom Reviews
    December 10, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

    I do read here, but I've never been to your private blog. You can send me an e-mail with the link and stuff if you can. psmomreviews@gmail.com

    I'm so sorry to hear about all the things that you've been through lately. And I pray that things will begin to look up for you and your kids very VERY soon!

  • fdigsby
    December 17, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

    I am so sorry to hear this and I will keep you in my prayers!

  • Eve
    December 17, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

    Hi, Angie, I am so sorry that this has happened to your family, especially your children. I cannot imagine how stressful and agonizing it must be for you. I hope it works out for you soon.

  • Sky
    December 23, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

    I'm so sorry it's been a horrible year, I've been thinking about you and I hope that 2011 is much, much, much better then 2010.

    ((HUGS))

  • Jill
    December 27, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

    I don't know what to say.....because anything I say will just come off like crap. I hate our country sometimes...because the lack of jobs and economy doesn't help one little bit :(

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd