This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Win a Laptop at Dear Crissy  

Monday, November 22, 2010

We all love computers! My family... I'd say more than most. My kids and I can usually be found on the pc. I have one that I bought back in February and then I won one back in June, but we all fight over both of the notebooks. If I won this laptop at Dear Crissy, I could eliminate all of the infighting and everyone could have their own laptop!

What do you want for Christmas?

I entered Crissy’s Can’t Wait til Christmas Lenovo Laptop Giveaway and hope to win a $799.00 IdeaPad!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Win a Laptop at Dear Crissy

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd