This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Submit it Sunday - 11/14/10 edition  

Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's been almost a month since I posted a Submit it Sunday, and I swore I wouldn't forget anymore. I'm still dealing with obstacles in my personal life so sometimes I can't get to the pc or sometimes I just don't have it in me. I pray that someday this drama that I'm faced with, will end.

Here's the linky - submit your links so we can all enter your giveaways! If you'd like, please share this list on Twitter or Facebook using the "Add This" button below. It'd be much appreciated!

And don't forget that A Simple Shindig starts tomorrow! (Did you remember to add the button for your extra entries?!) I'll be scheduling a couple of posts today that will go live EARLY tomorrow... Be on the lookout!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Submit it Sunday - 11/14/10 edition

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd