Monday, November 15, 2010
I've been a fan of Fiber One products since I learned what fiber can do for the body. I love the Fiber One bars and the cereal the most!
MyBlogSpark gave me the opportunity to review the improved taste of Fiber One items and now it's time for the review and giveaway!
With guilt-free and indulgent choices that now taste even better than before, Fiber One helps make it easier than ever to increase your daily intake while leaving your taste buds jumping for joy.
When hunger strikes and you need to satisfy your sweet tooth, Fiber One has you covered with at least 35% of your daily value of fiber in every serving of their cereals and bars. Check out the great new taste of three Fiber One favorites.
Your Fiber One favorites, including Fiber One Honey Clusters, Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters, and Fiber One Oats & Chocolate Chewy Bars are all available at your local Safeway family of stores, so be sure to stop by your local Safeway (or Dominick’s, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Vons, and Genuardi’s) to try the great new taste of Fiber One today!
- Fiber One Honey Clusters have a brand new flake! Every one-cup serving is full of tasty honey clusters, antioxidant vitamins A and E, and 13 grams of fiber.
- Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters now contain crispier, lightly sweetened whole grain flakes. With plump, juicy raisins and crunchy clusters it packs 11 grams of fiber and antioxidant vitamins A and E into every serving.
- With rich chocolate chips and a new and improved taste, Fiber One Oats & Chocolate chewy bars are a good source of calcium and contain 9 grams of fiber in each bar.
I really love the improved taste of the Oats and Chocolate bars that I tried, as well as the Honey Clusters cereal! I've always been a big fan of both of these products and now they are yummier than ever!
One of you will win a Fiber One prize pack like I received, which contains:
- coupons good for one free box of Fiber One cereal
- one free box of Fiber One bars
- a $25 Safeway gift card (also good at Dominick’s, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Vons, and Genuardi’s)
To enter, tell me which Fiber One product you would most like to try! (Required entry)
For extra entries, please view my Giveaway Rules, updated 5/12/10.
Here's a custom tweet that you can use (just be sure to leave your tweet URL in your comment!)
Review and Giveaway: Fiber One cereals and bars http://t.co/6OpJuPA via @pricousins Ends 11/29
I know that this giveaway is being posted at the same time that A Simple Shindig starts... but alas, this is not applicable to that promotion. Sorry!
Residents of US and Canada aged 18 and over are eligible to enter this giveaway. Winners will be announced here and via email. This giveaway ends on November 29th at midnight EST.
Disclaimer: I was sent coupons for the free products as well as a $25 gift card to Safeway as named above to review by Fiber One through MyBlogSpark. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.