This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

(Mostly) Wordless Wednesday - Baby DJ  

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My friend's daughter had a baby last week and I wanted to share a few photos of him. It's pretty crazy because I've known these people so long that I knew the mother of the baby when SHE was little! Wild huh?

Baby DJ was 9 lbs., 9 oz, and I think he was 21 inches long. I thought my son was HUGE - no! Baby DJ was HUGE! My son only weighed 9 lbs. even. (I did have him natural though... and she had a cesarean but who's keeping track?! Just kidding!)

Baby DJ is 1/4 white, 1/4 Chamorro, and 1/2 black (I think). He's the cutest!




Isn't he precious?!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


4 comments: to “ (Mostly) Wordless Wednesday - Baby DJ

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd