This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Samsung TL205 Digital Camera  

Sunday, October 31, 2010

One thing that I like to do, and I hope to learn more about, is photography. I love technology products and digital cameras are of no exception. I have a great one that I won a couple of years ago, and it has a 12X zoom, but when I was asked to review the Samsung TL205 DualView 12.2 Megapixel Dual LCD Digital Camera, I was thrilled!

I mean, look at this baby:

It's sleek and just so pretty.

I love the front LCD screen! It also has a function for taking pictures of babies/small children. You push the Front LCD button twice and a clown appears on the front LCD and it's animated and makes some sounds! I tried it out with a friend of mine's toddler and she was enthralled with it!

I love this camera, and it's features, but I am disappointed with the zoom. Like I said, I have another camera that has a 12X zoom and this TL205 just doesn't zoom in as far (it only has a 3X optical zoom). However, I do love the face recognition (which my camera also has), and the Smart Auto scene function.

The TL205 is great in that you can select from many different scene functions, such as outdoors, night, low light, etc. It also has Optical Image Stabilization, which is supposed to correct the shaking effect you'll sometimes have in photos, although I still had a couple of my photos come out blurry. You can also record video on this camera, and I like that alot too.

All in all, this is a great looking camera, but I'll stick with my other camera (a Canon).

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

2 comments: to “ Review: Samsung TL205 Digital Camera

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd