This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Online Baby Shower sponsors sought  

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

In addition to my holiday event that I'm planning, I'm also having an Online Baby Shower for my brother and sister-in-law. They're having Baby #3 and IT'S A BOY! (They already have two girls!)

As we all know, raising children is expensive and I'm looking to help my bro and SIL get items for their bouncing baby boy (due in early March 2011) since this was a surprise visit from the Stork!

My sister in law is interested in learning more about babywearing, breastfeeding, and organic baby products. Of course, all types of items are needed, so feel free to contact me with your pitch!

If you run a company that has baby products that would fall in line under this event, please take a moment and contact me for more information.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Online Baby Shower sponsors sought

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd