This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Get on the MOVE with PlayStation Move  

Thursday, October 21, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of PlayStation MOVE. All opinions are 100% mine.

If you know anything about me, you know that I love technology. I heard about the new PlayStation Move as soon as it came out and I thought it sounded pretty cool. (I still do!)

If this system magically appeared in my house one day, it would be great for the kids and I to play games together as a family. I'm sure the kids would get in on the action and challenge each other on a regular basis, too. The boyfriend might even get involved! Plus, it's a good way to get exercise!

I like that it's simple and easy to use and the PlayStation website says it's even easy for people who have never played video games before.

The games for PlayStation Move look really cool too - like TV Superstars (a party game), Brunswick Pro Bowling, even Get Fit With Mel B looks interesting to me!

Did you know that you can easily add the Move bundle package to your PlayStation 3, and for a very affordable price? It's only $99!

What type of games would you like to check out on the PlayStation Move system? Do you think this would be a fun thing for your family to do together?

Visit my sponsor: PlayStation®Move

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Get on the MOVE with PlayStation Move

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd