This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Salonpas Pain Relieving Patches  

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm a full time mom as well as a full time employee. I sit at a desk most of the day and look at a computer. Some days I go home with a neckache that I can't get rid of. Why? I'm pretty tall (for a girl) - 5'8" - and the desk I sit at is pretty short. I had to lower my chair to account for this, but now my legs are up higher than I usually like them.

It's frustrating! I like my chairs all the way up that way my feet are still flat on the ground, but I'm also comfortable. Plus, in a previous job, we went through a little presentation on ergonomics. (Don't believe me? Click the link!)

I learned how I'm supposed to be sitting, and unfortunately, my temporary location is not ideal for how I should be sitting. It sucks.

Enter Salonpas...

Salonpas is the ONLY FDA-approved over-the-counter patch proven to work on mild to moderate pain.

Salonpas contains an NSAID that works directly at the site where the pain is without upsetting the stomach, and it works for 12 hours.

Now, I don't have arthritis, but some days you know how when you start getting older, your bones begin to stick and crack when you move? Oh! That's so annoying! Hopefully that is not a telltale sign of arthritis, but for now, I'm good... But it's good to know that Salonpas has us covered if we need Arthritis pain relieving patches!

Check out How Salonpas Works.

Connect with Salonpas on Twitter and "Like" Salonpas on Facebook. Be sure to head over to Facebook and you can get a free sample (three patches!)

My thoughts on the product:

I usually take Excedrin for most of my pain. I've had three children and with one of them, I had an epidural. It seems that ever since I got that shot, that I have pain in my lower back because of that epidural. I've been able to use a Salonpas pain relieving patch when I had pain in my back, and the patch helped considerably!

For the neckpain I've been experiencing pretty regularly as of late, these pain relieving patches are a God send! I'm not even kidding with you when I say this!

I'm on the computer all day at work and then sometimes when I go home, plus on the weekends, so if I'm constantly looking down at a screen, my neck is bound to suffer!

I am in love with these patches and I'm proud to share them with you! THEY WORK! Try them!

Enter a GIVEAWAY for this product - THREE winners! (ends 10/7/10!)

Disclaimer: I was sent free samples from Salonpas to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Review: Salonpas Pain Relieving Patches

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd