This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Personalized tote bag from Simply Bags  

Tuesday, September 28, 2010


If you're anything like me, you can never have too many bags, especially nice sized totes.  Tote bags are generally pretty large, but when I received my personalized tote bag from Simply Bags recently, I was surprised how HUGE it is! Plus, I was able to get it personalized with my daughter's name, and there is a huge selection of colors, as you can see below:


 I chose the baby blue beach tote for my daughter and she loves it! It's a very sturdy bag made with environmentally friendly materials. Did I mention how HUGE it is?! 23"W x 14"H, seven inch bottom - Overall height 25"! HUGE!

I can fit all kinds of stuff in there for a trip to the beach, but my daughter likes to carry her dolls or clothes when she's going for a sleepover. There's even a handy inner pocket!

Next time you're in the market for a tote bag made out of quality materials, check out Simply Bags.

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Review: Personalized tote bag from Simply Bags

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd