This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Comment moderation  

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Faithful readers, I can't take it any more. For a long time, I had comment moderation on. This meant that you had to enter a code to ensure you were a human and not a bot. I realized that this might cause problems for those of you entering giveaways, but I'm going to have to turn it back on again.

I work full time again, as well as parent 2 kids, and I just don't have time to keep moderating these spam comments that come in multiple times a day. I apologize, but I have to do this - for my sanity.

Happy Hump Day!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Comment moderation

  • Misfit Momma aka Missy
    September 16, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

    I don't like it, but it isn't bad the way you have it with the pop up. I can't stand the ones that have it with the embedded comment box because it is really slow and sometimes bugs up so the capcha doesn't show up so I can't comment at all.

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd