This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

TypeAMom Conference: I'm Going!  

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's official! I'm going to TypeAMom Conference!

I recently posted about seeking sponsorship to BlogHer or TypeA, and BlogHer has come and gone, and sadly, I missed it. BUT - I'm going to TypeAMom Conference! Yay me!

I signed up to volunteer at TypeA so that's how I'm going but I still need sponsorship for travel and room and board. If there's any company out there that would like to sponsor me, email me and let's talk!

I'm so excited to go to TypeAMom Conference and take my blog to the next level!

Let me take your company with me!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ TypeAMom Conference: I'm Going!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd