This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Wordless Wednesday - District of Columbia  

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's been awhile since I've done a Wordless Wednesday post. I just haven't had it in me. I am in better spirits so I decided to share a few photos today.

A few weeks ago, my family and I went to a Washington Mystics game on behalf of One 2 One Network. I love architecture and some of the architecture in DC is breathtaking! Here's a few of the pics we took:








Did you post a Wordless Wednesday post today? Link up! 



Happy Wordless Wednesday!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Wordless Wednesday - District of Columbia

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd