This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Shout Out to Eat Out! Chili's Bar and Grill Review  

Saturday, July 3, 2010



I've been a long time fan of Chili's Bar and Grill. When we moved to Maryland when I was a teenager, it was the first time I had ever seen a Chili's. My parents used to bring us there as a family and I remember always getting a house salad and our entree'. One thing I always loved about Chili's was that their salads have REAL bacon and who can go wrong with bacon?!

There's three things I love the most at Chili's: Chicken Crispers, which come with the BEST honey mustard sauce I have EVER tasted; the Fajitas, which are the best I have ever had; and the Baby Back ribs.

My children have never had the pleasure of eating at Chili's so this time I brought them with me and we enjoyed a nice dinner at Chili's. I talked my son into trying the Crispy Chicken Crispers and my daughter got the Pepper Pals macaroni and cheese. My son doesn't like corn, so he was able to subsitute more fries instead of the corn. (Imagine, a child of mine not liking corn?!)

Chili's has revamped some of their menu items (like the Crispy Chicken Crispers) and added some new faves, so stop by your local Chili's and try them out!



Chili's is also having a contest right now called Shout Out To Eat Out, where you have to upload a 30-60 second video telling why you do not want to cook tonight. Daily winners are selected at random until August 30, 2010.

Good luck!


Disclaimer: I was sent a gift card to Chili's to facilitate in this review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Shout Out to Eat Out! Chili's Bar and Grill Review

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd