This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Saving money is one of my passions  

Monday, July 26, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Zenni Optical. All opinions are 100% mine.

 If you've been following my blog for a little while or even longer, you know that I love to save money in any way possible. I'm a single mom, and whether I have a boyfriend or not, my children are my number one priority and I need to make sure that we have what we need to survive.

I don't post deals here enough due to lack of time, but I follow tons of money saving blogs that have taught me how to grocery shop and more while saving money, and sometimes, make money. I clip coupons and pair them with sales at my local grocery stores, sometimes even visiting multiple stores to maximize my savings power! I also utilize free samples, free events, and giveaways online. I also look for discount codes and shop using Ebates. I also shop alot on, especially utilizing their Daily Deals. Offline, I only shop when there is a nice sale going on, or I know the items I'm looking for are on clearance.

One thing that I know is expensive is eyeglasses and contact lenses - I wear them both. Zenni Optical has prescription eyeglasses from $8 and bifocals for as low as $25! Plus, you can get the glasses that get darker in sunlight for $27 and up! Add to that, their $4.95 shipping on any order, no matter how big, if you have to have glasses, Zenni Optical is the place to go!

Visit my sponsor: How Do YOU Save Money?

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Saving money is one of my passions

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd