Thursday, July 8, 2010
Warning: This is an adult post and not intended for anyone under 18 years of age. Images contained herein may be unsuitable for viewers under 18.
Not too long ago, I was contacted by a representative from MyPleasure to review a few sex toys, along with their new personal assistant shopping tool. I really liked the tool - it was easy to use. All I had to do was choose if I was looking for something for a man, a woman, or a couple. Since I'm "in a relationship" I chose a couple.I was instructed to use the shopping tool to find a toy and choose one on my own, but to not tell my contact which was which. (Super fun!)
After a few steps so that the tool could "select" what toy was perfect for me, I had some items that I could choose from for an ideal toy for a couple. Here's what I chose out of the suggested items:
Aurora vibrator, which has interchangeable vibrating bullets and an erection ring. Here's some info about the Aurora:
So far, I like this alot. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to try it out as a couple, so I haven't used the ring. But I like the varying speeds of this device, as well as the different sizes.
- One small and one large bullet, interchangeable with an ergonomic handpack, and a soft stretchy erection ring make for a couples kit sure to satisfy
- Smaller bullet is ideal for clitoral stimulation during intercourse, while larger bullet fits perfectly in nubbed part of the erection ring for shared sensations
- Simple up and down arrow buttons control two speeds of vibration and six levels of pulsation
- Stretchy ring will accommodate most and nubs at top provide extra stimulation for a partner
- The Aurora vibrator is perfectly sized and convenient for travel, especially with included storage pouch
Here's the toy that I chose on my own:
Jelly Dolphin Tickler is my idea of a good time! Fun by yourself or with a partner!
Here's some info about the Jelly Dolphin Tickler:
- Feminine look, slender shaft, and non-phallic shape make this toy friendly, flirty, and playful
- Two multi-speed motors for maximum power … one motor controls the shaft and bead rotation while the other controls the multi-speed vibrations of the dolphin tickler
- Angled head (for G-spot stimulation), raised nubs and rotating beads all work to enhance internal pleasure
- Vibrating clitoral tickler provides targeted external stimulation for maximum clitoral excitement
- Backlit controls make it easy and fun to play in the dark
- Soft jelly material makes for a sensual and comfortable solo love session
I love this adult toy because it's a perfect length and width plus the fact that you can stimulate your clitoris and your Gspot at once is definitely a good thing! (wink)
My overall thoughts on the toys:
Both of these toys are two of my favorite colors, have little to no smell, and are perfect sizes to be hidden discreetly, which is something I NEED as a single mom. I have a tween and a teen that could find them, so I have to make sure that anything I have like this are easily hidden away! They're also the perfect sizes to "get the job done"!
My thoughts regarding the shopping assistant:
Personally, with regards to the shopping tool, I prefer the Jelly Dolphin Tickler more. I enjoyed having toys suggested to me with the shopping assistant, but I had 16 different items to choose from. I really was expecting one tool that would be my perfect toy. I don't mind having options (what girl does?!) but it just wasn't what I expected. Luckily, I was able to narrow the choices down to what I preferred, so it's all good. Both of these toys are great for solo play or couple play. I hope to get alot of use out of them both!
Connect with MyPleasure on Twitter and on Facebook.
One of you will win a Fairy Mini Wand and one of you will win an Ultimate Exciter!
To enter, visit MyPleasure and have a look around, then come back here and tell me something you'd like to check out.
As an extra entry for this giveaway only - follow MyPleasure on Twitter (link is above) and leave a comment with your Twitter ID.
For my normal extra entries, view my Giveaway Rules, updated 5/12/10.
This giveaway will end on 7/22/10. Winners will be announced here at A Simple Kinda Life and will be emailed, so please be sure to leave your email address in your comment(s).
Giveaway is open to all residents ages 18 and over residing in the US.
Thanks for stopping by, and good luck!
Disclaimer: I was sent the products named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.