This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Inspired Gifts 8X8 Themed Photobook  

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Remember last month when I participated in an event for Inspired Gifts called Girl's Night In? I want to share with you what I made!

For participating in the event, I was able to make an 8X8 Photo Book and two of my friends were able to make items also. Their items aren't available but I'm going to share with you the photo book I made. I got it about a week or two ago, and I love it!

When I started making this photo book, it was the end of the school year and I had just taken some great shots of my kids and their various end of year activities. My daughter had a 5th grade "moving on" celebration and my son had an 8th grade dance. I didn't have enough photos of those two events to use, so I used a few that I liked and one from the three of us at Christmastime. It's one of the rare photos of all of us together!

I chose the Family Values photo book because that is very important and we have some awesome family values! (I may be a tad bit biased here!)

I also like that you can do a Dedication in the beginning of your book. I dedicated the book to my children because they had a good year, considering all of the things we've been through this year.

Here's a shot of one of the pages of the book:

The book is chock full of inspirational quotes, as you can see above, and I love that!

The quote above is my favorite quote EVER. I'm so glad that it's in this book!

"Be The Change You Wish to See in the World" - Gandhi

I love my photo book! It's great quality, high color quality, and my photos look awesome in this book!

Be sure to stop by Inspired Gifts and check out their variety of photo products.

Connect with Inspired Gifts in the following platforms:

The Inspired Gifts Blog: 3 Inspired Moms

Facebook Fan Page

Inspired Gifts on Twitter (they tweet out daily inspiration too!)

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above in exchange for participating in Girl's Night In 2010. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ Review: Inspired Gifts 8X8 Themed Photobook

  • lighttraveler
    July 12, 2010 at 3:12 AM  

    I love photo book too! They are really cool. Your book looks great!

    I am following via Twitter, Facebook and Networked Blogs.
    Came over from TPRP.
    Please follow back!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd