This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Headache Buster  

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I suffer regularly from headaches, and I've undergone numerous tests and even had a pretty good relationship with a neurologist. They never found a cause so I assume it's just stress. With what's going on in my personal life right now, I still get headaches but I'm glad to say that I don't get migraines like I used to!

Since I know that taking over the counter remedies for my headaches isn't always the best way to go, when I saw an opportunity to review Headache Buster I figured it couldn't hurt to try it out.

About Headache Buster:

Combines the power of capsaicin with two additional headache-fighting ingredients - feverfew and peppermint oil. And it's 100% natural!



Headache Buster is all-natural, which means it does not contain chemicals, additives or preservatives of any kind. It is non habit forming, zinc-free and has no known drug interactions. Unlike many headache medicines, Headache Buster does not contain acetaminophen, an ingredient under fire by the FDA.

My thoughts:

When I first tried Headache Buster, I was in a full blown migraine attack and I had run out of Excedrin Migraine. I read the directions on the box but since I had no other options, I figured I'd just try Headache Buster and see if it would work. (You're supposed to use this product as soon as you feel a headache coming on.)

Unfortunately, that first time, it did not work, and I guess it's because I was already into the attack so far. I am happy to report that I have used it since, as soon as I feel the headache coming, and it does work! It burns a little (from the peppermint oil) and I'm not used to putting things up my nose, but it's a great alternative to taking OTC medication! I like that's natural and has a money back guarantee!

Find your store to buy any Buster product here: http://www.sinusbuster.com/find_store.html. Connect with Sinus Buster on Twitter and "like" the Headache Buster Facebook fan page.

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Review: Headache Buster

  • Beth
    July 8, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

    I am really really glad that I found your post. I too suffer from migraines and have been back and forth to doctors. I discontinued the narcotic diet and have been looking for something that might just 'catch' the headache before it turns into the migraine. I can't wait to get it.

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd