This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Caress Whipped Soufflé Body Wash  

Saturday, July 3, 2010


I remember being young and my mother used to buy Caress bar soap. I loved the smell and how it made my skin feel! As I got older, and body wash was introduced, I started using body was exclusively, but I also started trying out other brands of body wash.

I've come full circle and now I'm using Caress body was almost exclusively. They keep coming up with new scents and I fall in love with each one that I try!

I was asked to check out the NEW Caress Whipped Soufflé Body Wash recently. There's two scents:
  • Blackberry Cream Soufflé Body Wash – whipped with Blackberry and vanilla 
  • White Peach Cream Soufflé Body Wash – whipped with White Peach and a blend of Silk Blossom 
I chose White Peach Cream Soufflé because I LOVE peaches and the scent of them! 

 Have you bought Caress recently? You may have seen this symbol on the bottles:


This icon means that women they can have it all (great fragrance & moisturization for silky skin) in one body wash/bar without compromising!

Remember this girl?


Julianne Hough is a fan of Caress Whipped Soufflé Body Wash too! You can check out some videos of her getting ready for a girls' night out and showing women everywhere how to get skin they'll want to flaunt over at www.dancewithcaress.com.

Fans can also see the award winning dancer show off some of her favorite dance moves and enter to win a girls’ night out of their own in the hottest dance cities, courtesy of Caress.


“Julianne is an amazing dancer, singer and actress with gorgeous skin who definitely shows that you can have it all without compromising,” said Rob Candelino, Unilever U.S. Marketing Director, Caress.  “Now, with the new Caress Whipped Soufflé Body Washes, every woman can have it all in one body wash – great fragrances and ultra-moisturization – for gorgeous skin they’ll want to flaunt too.”

Julianne Hough’s Tips for Tantalizing Skin You’ll want to Flaunt:
Step 1: Buff. To flaunt fab skin in the city, use a pumice stone to treat dry spots, like elbows and heels.
Step 2:  Hydrate. Boost your water intake - it will help you feel refreshed and vibrant all night long.
Step 3: Indulge. Before you hit the town, maximize your shower and make skin flaunt-worthy with the new Caress Whipped Soufflés. These ultra-light, yet creamy body washes deliver both incredible fragrances and moisturization in one.


My thoughts:

The new Caress Whipped Soufflé Body Wash is so creamy and indulgent! I love the smell and the feel! I even used it this morning in the shower to shave my legs - it's that creamy! It makes my skin soft and it feels so supple! Love it!

Keep up with Caress on their newly launched Facebook page at www.facebook.com/caresskin.


Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Review: Caress Whipped Soufflé Body Wash

  • Kat @ For the Love of Chaos
    July 7, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

    I am going to have to try some of that! :) I love body wash!! I don't normally buy it because my daughters get rid of it for me LOL This looks amazing though :) Definitely on my shopping list for the next trip!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd