This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Please help me win an American Doll for my daughter  

Friday, July 16, 2010

You know I'm out of work and have been for about 4 months now. I have always wanted to give my daughter an American Girl doll, and she's always asking for one! If you can go to Classy Mommy for me and vote for us to win, I'd be so grateful! Just go to this link:
 and click on "vote" next to my name (Angie Marion)! 


Bookmark and Share
Email this post

12 comments: to “ Please help me win an American Doll for my daughter

  • Shelly
    July 16, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

    Voted for you Angie. Good luck!

  • Anonymous
    July 16, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

    You've got to be joking right? Do you think you are the only mom who is out of work and wanting their kid to have one of these expensive dolls? Why don't you sell some of the free crap you "mom bloggers" get to review and giveaway and just buy your own doll instead of trying to make people feel sorry for you so you can get yet another free product to add to your collection? Or maybe teach your kid that they don't need a $100 doll to be happy. Maybe show her that you can spend your free time looking at the want ad's instead of being on the computer all day. Materialism is disgusting.

  • Angie Marion
    July 16, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

    Ummm.... Excuse Me Anonymous, apparently you're a no-balls having person and I could care less of your opinion! If you weren't too busy just posting hateful comments you would know my situation. Since you're just an asshole sitting in Iowa, I'll be sure to block you now. Thank you, Have a good day!

  • Cindy
    July 16, 2010 at 4:22 PM  

    You got it, Angie! Good luck!

    Jealous, much, Anonymous? Aren't you smart enough to start your own blog and figure out how to get all those expensive yogurt samples to try out for yourself--or sell, since you seem to think it's so lucrative. Go away, troll. Why are you even here?

  • pixie13
    July 16, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

    Voted for you. Good luck!

  • TheEclecticElement
    July 16, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

    You go Angie!

    You are a wonderful person and mother for trying to do this for your kid :)

    I voted!

    Also, I know it's not really the same as getting a new doll, but I have an American Girl doll (Josephina) that I really haven't used in years and she's just sitting in the basement gathering dust-I would love to see her go to someone who would really enjoy her. If you're interested, just let me know :)

  • coriwestphal
    July 16, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

    WOW! That Anonymous is a real piece of work! Good thing they don't have the balls enough to use a real name! Angie, don't listen to them at all. There is no reason you can't ask for a few votes for a contest. It's ridiculous the things they said. I will GLADLY vote and wish you luck. I'm not sure how those other 3 contestants got all those votes but I guarantee they asked for some help...

  • Misfit Momma aka Missy
    July 17, 2010 at 7:47 AM  

    Wonder if it is the same person I saw giving another blogger a hard time in asking for help on a voting style contest. Some people are just so full of anger and hatred that the only way they can make themselves feel better if by bring down anyone and everyone that they come across. Sorry you got such a nasty comment. I voted for you, Good luck!

  • Peggy
    July 17, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

    Shame on Anonymous!! A bully that doesn't have the guts to post with their real name! If you are going to make a statement that cruel you must be ashamed yourself because you can't even say it with your name!
    People who are that hateful should not be allow to even own a computer spilling your spew of nothing!
    I am so tired of bullies!!
    Angie ,
    you go girl and don't worry about a holes that have nothing better than to hurt others!
    I am and will be voting for you!! I hope you win!!
    Peggy Gorman

  • Peggy
    July 17, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

    I posted about this

  • makeetis
    July 17, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

    I voted for you...I wish you luck..

  • Liz
    July 20, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

    I voted! (And I have no nasty comments to add.)

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd