This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

I want to be a Smart ChargHER and win a trip to BlogHer  

Monday, July 12, 2010


I've got half of this anyway - I'm smart so it's not too far for me to be a Smart ChargHER.

I'm writing this post to try to win a $2000 sponsorship to BlogHer 2010. Kailani at An Island Life and Barefoot Mommies are both hosting these contests to win this awesome prize and I'm so ready to go! It's in NYC this year (baby!) and that's an hour by flight, 6 hours driving, and 3 hours by bus, from me. It's so close I can taste it!



 Here's why I should be an Energizer Smart ChargHER and win one of these fantastic prizes:

1 - I've had an unbelievably rough year. Don't believe me? Read this post for more info. I've been a single mom almost as long as I've been a mom, so being out of work is literally killing me! I am having a rough time finding a job and I really need to get a place before school starts! For this reason, I would probably use some of this money to get a place again.

2 - I'll be THIRTY-THREE in nine days. That's right - the day after this contest ends, I'll turn 33. This would be a great way to celebrate my 33rd birthday! I'd be like "It's my birthday, It's my birthday, It's my birthday" "I'm going to BlogHer, I'm going to BlogHer, I'm going to BlogHer! SUCKAS!" all on Facebook and Twitter.

3 - As if the above two reasons why I should go to BlogHer aren't enough, here's the third reason. I'm the life of the party! I would be rocking all around the place, partying and passing out the Energizer goodness! We all need batteries and what's better than rechargeable ones?! It will be such a grand time!

4 - I use more batteries than the Energizer bunny himself! No lie! (Have you SEEN all of my gadgets?!)


I have so many friends to meet at BlogHer and I would love to go!
.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ I want to be a Smart ChargHER and win a trip to BlogHer

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd