This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Hunt's is giving Moms a high five!  

Friday, July 16, 2010

Did you know that Hunt's Ketchup recently switched to no High Fructose Corn Syrup?

Hunt's ketchup now features five simple ingredients. Hunt's reformulated recipe includes no high fructose corn syrup, and no artificial ingredients or preservatives. In honor of this announcement, starting July 2nd, Moms have a chance to win a family vacation (up to $5,000) through a new photo contest. To enter, go to, submit a photo of you and your family achieving a "simple victory" and you could win that summer vacation you've been longing for. 

We were sent a bottle of the newly formulated Hunt's ketchup and we all love it! It's not much of a difference in the taste, but I do know that you should consume High Fructose Corn Syrup in moderation, so I'm happy that Hunt's has changed the ingredients in their ketchup! I've already seen it on the store shelves and I'm pleased, because usually it takes awhile for some stores to have new products. This product tastes great and makes me happy to serve it to my family!

We've tried this new ketchup on French fries, burgers, and my kids have used it on fried chicken, so far. Of course I didn't take any photos so I apologize for that!

What do you think of Hunt's removing High Fructose Corn Syrup from their ketchup?

Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Hunt’s and received a ketchup sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

2 comments: to “ Hunt's is giving Moms a high five!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd