This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Charter On Demand is so convenient  

Monday, July 26, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Charter. All opinions are 100% mine.


Unless you live with your head in the sand, you've heard of On Demand. On Demand offers tons of TV shows and movies that you can watch, from kids' shows to concerts to cooking shows.

Disney Channel, ABC, and more network channels are all adding popular shows to On Demand, so even if we miss "our show", we can still catch it on On Demand the next day or soon after!

Charter TV in Digital offers On Demand and it's one of their most popular features! You can visit the On Demand home page and You will ‘Like’ their Facebook page as well!

Right now, the #1 movie on On Demand is The Bounty Hunter. Have you seen it? I watched it the other night for my birthday "celebration" and loved it! I would also like to see Cop Out with Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan, as well as Hell's Kitchen and White Collar, since I always seem to miss them!

I wish we had Charter in our area, so I could get this great service! Then I wouldn't have to worry about missing my shows anymore! Maybe they even have past episodes of Weeds, since I've only seen one season of that show?!

Visit my sponsor: Charter On Demand goes WAY beyond movies

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Charter On Demand is so convenient

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd