This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

BlogHer 2010 and Type A Mom Conference Sponsorships sought  

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I just updated my media kit (see left sidebar) and included a little verbiage about sponsorship opportunities for companies and A Simple Kinda Life.

I know it's a little late for sponsorships to BlogHer, but it never hurts to try. If any company has any tickets to BlogHer 2010, and would like to sponsor someone, I'm your gal! I live in Maryland, so the airfare cost is cheaper. WINK

I've been blogging for about 3 years and have made a bunch of friends in the blogosphere that I would LOVE to meet. I'm a single mom, so I'm always looking for new ways to make money and spend more time with my children. I truly believe that attending one (or both) of these conferences will take my blog (BUSINESS!) to another level!

What can I do for your company?

Blog about your company 2-4 times before and after each event, wear your T-shirt, and provide premium ad space for 12 months free of charge. 

Due to recent rule changes regarding swag, I will not be able to pass out any swag or literature of any kind regarding your company, but I will do my best to spread the word about you to the world! 

My blog posts automatically feed to my Twitter page (http://twitter.com/pricousins), and my blog's Facebook fan page, currently at 618 fans.

If you'd like to discuss a sponsorship opportunity with me, please Contact me!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ BlogHer 2010 and Type A Mom Conference Sponsorships sought

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd