This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Win a free weekend stay at any Hampton Hotel  

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Hampton Hotels. All opinions are 100% mine.

Hampton_logo

Click Here

If you know anything about me, you know that I love entering sweepstakes and giveaways and I love winning! Since becoming more responsible, i.e. settling down, I don't get many thrills in life anymore and winning things that I can't afford gives me a natural high!

Hampton Chain of Friends Sweepstakes is going on now and  if you win the grand prize, you win an entire hotel for a weekend! (That's 100 rooms for two nights!) First prizes are a weekend stay for the winner and three friends (100 total winners!) Sounds cool huh?


You can bet that I entered! I'd love to take a weekend vacation and hang out with some friends! It's been so long since I had a vacation (about eight years, seriously!) and I NEED one! I've always wanted to take the kids to Wildwood, and since the perfect beach weather is here on the East Coast, I think I would visit Wildwood and stay at the Hampton Inn in Vineland, NJ. It's far enough away that we could get to the beach but also be away from the traffic!

I'm sure my children and my friend Karen and I would have a great time at Wildwood! She and I recently reconnected after being out of touch for about six years, and I don't want to lose touch with her again! Going on a trip together might help us to remember what we were missing when we weren't keeping in contact!

 Make sure that you go enter, because this is a great opportunity for any of us to reconnect with that long-lost friend or loved one, and have a great time while doing it! It only takes a few seconds to enter!

 Visit my sponsor: Win a free Weekened Stay







Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Win a free weekend stay at any Hampton Hotel

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd