This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser. earn points for checking in  

Friday, June 4, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.

Chops is a new mobile application from IZEA, the company that created Sponsored Tweets and SocialSpark.  

WeReward pays you for checking in and for tasks you complete in your daily life. It works with Facebook, Twitter, and FourSquare, so you can still get your badges and share the way you always do!

I don't have an iPhone but if I did I would get this app! Instead, I watched the video about this new app and it looks really cool! Another easy way to make money, just like Sponsored Tweets and SocialSpark! I did check out the video about WeReward, and I'm sharing it below so you can check it out too! 

What do you think? If I used FourSquare and had an iPhone, I would totally use this app! Maybe I'll just have to get one! I love to make money any way and since each point you earn equals a penny, it should add up quickly! Plus there are more tasks you can complete just by checking in to local spots! Plus, you get 10% of the verified check-in points for people you refer! Reach 1000 points for cash-outs! (That's only 5 check-ins!) Pretty cool huh?

Download the App

Visit my sponsor: WeReward for iPhone

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ earn points for checking in

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd