This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

T.J. Maxx and Marshalls Twitter Party with Sweetie of Sweetie's Sweeps!  

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I love me a Twitter party! I tend to win at almost every one I attend, but here recently I don't always remember to attend them. Sigh....

My buddy, Sweetie, over at Sweetie's Sweeps, who has also taught me a TON about sweepstakes and contests, by the way, is having a T.J. Maxx and Marshalls Twitter party!

Won't you join us?!


Party Details
* Date: Thursday July 1st
* Time: 8pm EST – 10pm EST
* Prizes:
-$50 store gift cards that are good at both Marshalls & T.J.Maxx!


How to Play
  • Use a Twitter tracking service like www.tweetgrid.com, with the #MarshallsTJMaxx tag, which will help you follow the party in real time
  • Join the party with the hashtag #MarshallsTJMaxx
  • Follow @sweetiessweeps and answer the questions to have a chance to win TJMaxx and Marshall’s store gift cards!
  • There is no need to RSVP. Just join in on July 1st!!
See you there!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ T.J. Maxx and Marshalls Twitter Party with Sweetie of Sweetie's Sweeps!

  • Peggy
    June 29, 2010 at 7:40 AM  

    Thanks Angie!! I have been missing the twitter parties because my pain level has been so high. It's the weather!! I hope to make tonights!!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd