This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Start your summer with a trip to Branson, Missouri  

Saturday, June 26, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Hiltons of Branson. All opinions are 100% mine.

I don't have the money to travel, but if I did, Branson, Missouri, would surely be on my list of places to visit this summer.

There's so many things to do in Branson, from their new 110 store shopping center (Branson Landing) to 18-holes of Championship Golf at The Payne Stewart Golf Club, there's something for everyone!

Personally, I'm not into golf, so I'd have to check out the Convention Center, the outlet mall, Branson Landing, Silver Dollar City, Lake Taneycomo, and the Theatre district.

The hotel I would stay at is the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel, which is minutes from every attraction I mentioned above. It has 294 guest rooms, suites, and condos in a glass tower that is breathtaking. I would be able to surf the net in my room, using their workstation and their wireless service! Their workstations feature granite countertops and ergonomic desk chairs. Even the 32-inch LCD TV would be calling my name!

The hotel even has a fitness center, an indoor pool, a hot tub, and an outdoor pool. I would never have to leave this hotel for anything!

The Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel even has a wide variety of packages to choose from. From the Hilton Bed and Breakfast package to the Golf Package, you're sure to score a deal!

The Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing is located on Lake Taneycomo and is another viable option. It's located in downtown Branson and is across from the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel. It has great views of the lake and downtown! The Promenade has the same packages that I mentioned above, as well as a Romance Package that would be great!

What would you do in Branson, Missouri?


Visit my sponsor: Experience the Summer Spectacular in Branson!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Start your summer with a trip to Branson, Missouri

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd