This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Share an Adventure with your dad this Father's Day  

Thursday, June 17, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Swiss Army. All opinions are 100% mine.

Growing up, I remember my dad working ALOT and if he wasn't working, he was sleeping. He was a steelworker back in Pittsburgh and that was hard work. I don't remember him tinkering around alot in our basement, or in our garage, as we got older. I do know that he worked all of his life to provide for his family, even when he was laid off after working in one place for 17 years. Steelwork is not easy work at all.

For that reason, I'd love to honor my father with a Victorinox Swiss Army knife. I know that he loves these types of items, and would definitely appreciate it when he's out working around the farmette he and my mother now own.

The Dual Pro X is the item pictured above, and I'm sure he'd be thrilled to own this. It's available in a wide variety of configurations and are great-looking! It's got a locking blade, a screwdriver, a can opener, and all of the other items you can usually find on a Swiss Army Knife. Any man would be proud to have one!

There's a great contest at Victorinox Swiss Army Facebook page. Stop by the Share the Adventure Facebook Page for a chance to win great products and compete for a $25,000 Ultimate Adventure! (I already entered a couple of days ago - you know I'm a contest junkie!)

 Visit my sponsor: Share an Adventure with Dad!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ Share an Adventure with your dad this Father's Day

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd