This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: CHOCbite (includes discount code)  

Tuesday, June 1, 2010


I love chocolate just like the rest of you, although I can live without it. You can't tell by looking at me, but I prefer salty snacks like potato chips or nuts instead of sugar-laden foods, but I am a sucker for some chocolate.

CHOCbite is a site that you can customize your own perfect chocolate. You can choose from milk, white, or dark chocolate, and then you can pick toppings to create your perfect chocolate bar!

 I almost went crazy trying to decide what I wanted to put on mine but I finally decided on White chocolate with Caramel Bits, Reese's Pieces®, Banana Chips, and Strawberries. Those flavors all go together pretty well and I knew they would be delicious!

Here's a photo of my bar (it's not that great because I can't find my digital camera's charger and I had to use my cell phone camera):


  And here it is out of it's package, ready to be devoured:


Doesn't it just look yummy?! It was! It's all gone now but I thoroughly enjoyed it! I even shared a little tiny piece of it, but not much!

CHOCbite is a wholly woman owned business and since I'm partial to women, I love this site and this store! The owner, Adeline Rem, the Chief Chocolate Lover says:  "I was carefully watching what I ate (in order to lose weight) and, if I was good all day, I would reward myself with a little piece of chocolate (about 50 calories).  This in turn began my obsession with the perfect piece, which in turn inspired me to make a chocolate bar company where you could choose your own chocolate type, and all the ingredients too!!!"

From now until the end of the year, you can use the following code for 20% off of your CHOCbite order: 
CHOCBITE20




You can find CHOCbite on Facebook and follow CHOCBite on Twitter.

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


3 comments: to “ Review: CHOCbite (includes discount code)

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd