This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Booty Butter Tanning Lotion  

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm usually not one who uses tanning lotion, because I usually burn then tan, but I've heard so many positive things about Booty Butter Tanning Lotion in the past, that when I was offered to review this product, I was ecstatic! Tanning lotions, in my opinion, always work well and smell great, so I was looking forward to trying out Booty Butter!

About Booty Butter:

Booty Butter is made by Bikini Kitchen, and is based in Florida. Booty Butter tanning lotion is an innovative browning lotion, it contains 100% all-natural ingredients from the islands of Hawaii which combine to accelerate the tanning process while keeping the skin moisturized.

Ingredients and Benefits include:
·         Kukui Nut Oil accelerates the tanning process by helping draw sunlight into the skin.  Kona coffee extract comes from the Kona coffee plant which is renowned for its ability to mend broken skin, soothe irritation and revitalize cells.  It also gives Booty Butter its scrumptious, mocha fragrance. 
·         Macadamia Nut Oil and Aloe Vera blend together, keeping the skin moisturized.
·         Antioxidant Vitamins A, E & C.  Vitamin A helps to form new blood vessels which give the skin an attractive rosy glow. Vitamin C fends against damage caused by the sun.  Vitamin E protects the epidermis from early stages of ultraviolet light damage and reduces the severity of sunburn.
·         Bug-repellent quality keeps insects away.
·         Water-resistant which helps to prevent wasteful reapplications.
·         Contains no chemicals or artificial dyes and there is absolutely no animal testing.
·         Booty Butter is for tanning purposes only, and does not include UVA or UVB protection.  
 (Consumers are encouraged to use Booty Butter in conjunction with an SPF lotion.)

Ideal for:
·         Sun tan enthusiasts
·         All-Natural product consumers

My thoughts:
 It's summertime and the great weather is here! I (like everyone else!) wants a natural tan, but since I always burn then tan, I would rather use tanning lotion to speed along the process. Booty Butter worked well and smelled great! It also kept me moisturized and smooth! I love Booty Butter and now I want some more!

Disclaimer: I was sent the product named above to review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Review: Booty Butter Tanning Lotion

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd