This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

New post up on my Personal Blog  

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I haven't been updating my personal blog that often, because, well, it's just hard enough updating THIS blog and getting through my emails most days. My mind is so overrun with stress and things that I need to do but also the depression that is taking a firm hold of me, that it's almost hard to do anything anymore. I appreciate those of you who have been in my corner, because, to be honest, even my real life friends are barely in my corner anymore, and Lord knows it would be too much to ask for my family to care.

I put up a new post on my private blog, Job hunting sucks, titled that because it DOES! I still can't believe that I don't have a job - I have over 16 years experience in clerical work and I have a clearance from the government! I keep praying and I don't know what God's plan is for us but I really wish this plan would take hold soon because I NEED to get a place before school starts at the end of August!

Prayers and friends are always welcome here.

*Remember, if you haven't asked for access to my Private Blog, you won't be able to see the post in the link above. Request access if you want to read my innermost thoughts, which I only share about once a month. :-(

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ New post up on my Personal Blog

  • Lavender Luz
    June 24, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

    I hope something really great comes your way soon.

    Just popped over to thank you for entering our contest. I hope you'll come back to read AllThumbsReviews again soon :-)

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd