This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Need baby formula? Take out a loan!  

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of PBM Products. All opinions are 100% mine.

I'm just kidding! You don't have to take out a loan to buy baby formula, BUT it can get expensive! Luckily, all of my children are over the age of 11, so I don't have to worry about formula anymore - but I do remember the high price of it!

If only Parent's Choice formula was around back then. I used Enfamil, and not the regular stuff - my oldest child needed the ProSobee and my son needed the higher iron version, if my memory serves me correct. My youngest child was fine with the regular stuff. I have pretty bad memories of my babies and formula - especially the first one. Imagine being a new mother and having formula issues?! (It was rough!)

I just checked out the Savings Calculator over at the Parent's Choice website, and I'm pretty upset that this formula wasn't around back then! I could have saved $571.61 a year! Wow!

I figured, before going to this site, that I would have saved a good amount of money, but I didn't think it would be THAT much! I could have bought a new purse (or two), bought some new shoes, had extra money for diapers, or even some clothes!

I also checked out the Formula Finder while I was at the site, and this would have come in handy back in 1994 when I had my first child! All I would have had to do was visit the Formula Finder and narrowed down what formula may have worked for my daughter, instead of making those trips to the doctor!

If Formula Finder was around back then, I would have come up with this:

and maybe my daughter and I both wouldn't have been so miserable!

Visit my sponsor: PBM

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ Need baby formula? Take out a loan!

  • Monica
    June 27, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

    Hey Angie!

    I'm lucky! We did use Parent's Choice for my girls. It saved us soooo much money! We were given Enfamil from the hospital when we went home, but when we ran out of our free samples, there was really no way we could afford to buy a can every few days. Hubby and I did a lot of research and saw that the store brand formula was nutritionally equivalent to the more expensive name brand formula.When we found out that the FDA has very strict regulations, so whether we paid the more expensive price, or the less expensive price, our girls would have received equivalent nutrition.. the choice was easy. They did very well on Parent's Choice, so it was a great choice for us...

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd