This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

More winners announced: bellybuds and Vistaprint  

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Wednesday! I'm spending part of this day getting caught up because I was too wrapped in my Sims 3 game over the weekend. Hehe... 

Here's the latest winners here at A Simple Kinda Life!


bellybuds bellyphones giveaway winner is:

#4: Peggy, who said:

My daughter is getting married and then wants to have a baby so she would love them . I would give them to her as soon as she is pregnant so the baby hears music all the time!
Thanks

The winner of the Vistaprint 12X12 Photo book giveaway is:

#19 - Beetle, who said

I subscribe to your blog via email


Congratulations to both of you! I'm emailing you both now! Thanks to everyone else for entering! 


Special thanks goes to Team Mom for sharing these prizes with my readers!




Bookmark and Share
Email this post


Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd