This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Master of Arts in Teaching degree online from USC  

Friday, June 4, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of USC. All opinions are 100% mine.

I'm a single mom, and I know that at one point soon I'll be going back to school to finish my degree. And I'll do it all online.

Virtual learning is HUGE right now, and it is so popular because it's convenient and more easily accessible for everyone. I took some courses previously online and I loved the versatility of it! All I had to do was go to the school for tests. I was even able to do Biology Labs online, which I prefer because I was the type of girl in high school who skipped class on the frog dissection day.

You can get a Masters of Arts in Teaching degree from The USC Rossier School of Education’s MAT@USC, an internationally renowned research institution with a 100-year history of educating teachers. This school has been ranked as #22 in the United States, and #9 out of all private universities by US News and World Report.

This program is an innovative mix of interactive learning with field-based experience in your local area. MAT@USC also offers has a groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program which is designed exclusively for MAT@USC graduates.The teachers who will teach you are faculty recognized for their contributions to modern education.

Other program highlights are:

  • Availability of accelerated programs that can be completed in 12 months
  • MAT@USC Student Blog, hear insights about the program from actual students
  • The opportunity to become part of the elite USC Trojan  family
Read more program information here.

Visit my sponsor: Master of Arts in Teaching degree online from USC


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Master of Arts in Teaching degree online from USC

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd