This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Making Mom's life a little easier  

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of NAVTEQ. All opinions are 100% mine.

If you're a mom like me, I'm sure you spend countless hours in the car, driving your children from one activity to another, especially during the summer months. During the school year, we are taxi drivers, but in the summertime, it gets worse!

My son will be entering High School in the Fall and has already signed up or their football team, so not only will I be driving him back and forth to practice in a couple of weeks, but I will also be carting both of my children from summer camps to vacation bible schools to friend's houses, all summer long.

One thing I know that will make this easier for us, is to update your GPS system by using I keep meaning to do that, for the past couple of days, but I can't find the USB cord! You better believe I will be hunting that thing down tonight to update my GPS!

Plus, I'm hoping to make a couple of road trips here in Maryland prior to what I hope comes to fruition: a move 2600 miles away to Washington state - and I will definitely need then too! We'll be traveling to Ocean City, Maryland, as well as Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and I hope to visit Atlantic City just one more time before we move! With all of the road construction that is taking place (especially during the warmer months!) not only is it important to make sure your car is safe to drive, it is also important to update the maps on your GPS!

Visit my sponsor: Making mom's life a little easier

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Making Mom's life a little easier

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd