This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Live in style in your Yoursphere condo  

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm a little behind on my Yoursphere posts, but the good news is that the posting period has been extended. I hope to have my last post up within the next few days.

My daughter was also grounded for a time, so the computer was off limits to her.

At any rate, we've completed our Yoursphere "assignments" and I'm going to share the next to last one with you.

We were instructed to have our child create a condo within Yoursphere, which she had already done on a previous occasion. Here's a photo of her condo:

That little chick up there is her online persona. Isn't she cool?!

There's so much that she can do on Yoursphere, like visiting a hair salon, buy clothes, and visit a movie theater. There's also games, a wide variety of them too! She can also have her online self work at the Coffee House!

The best part? I feel secure because I know that this is a kid's-only site! Yoursphere's parental controls are top notch, and I can keep track of what she's doing, and who she's friends with.

We are a Yoursphere family.

Interested in trying out Yoursphere with your kids? Use the code YSMC-0061 to register!

Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in the Yoursphere Test Drive program by Mom Central on behalf of Yoursphere. I received a free lifetime Gold membership on, Yoursphere t-shirts, and a $50 American Express gift card to facilitate my review.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Live in style in your Yoursphere condo

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd